Sunday, November 22, 2009

Work is Meaning – “LESS”


I will tell you one thing, don’t work too hard. Because today, people won’t even respect your mentality, attitude or your hard work. It is all mOnEy, MoNeY and MOneY that matters to them.

And it is totally up to me when it comes to my work. I usually love whatever job I do.. I always used to think and wonder about the different kinds of job available for everyone in a company.. I always think myself as a superhero in what I do, and I will even fight to take the credit of that.. I like people criticizing my works.. But if they share a meaningful and a useful comment, then I’m open to them. What is main point in sharing things like “The way in which you have placed the paper in the file is wrong.. :P”, “There is no interest in what you do..”, “There can’t be a most silly mistake than this(Forgot to keep a full stop and the end a para :D)”.. I get agitated to all these unnecessary and idiotic comments..

There are various stages in life,

First – We are less paid and more exposed to work.
Second – We are paid equal to the work we do.
Third – We are paid too much for a very little work that we do.

The first and the second are the transitory ones.. and will come to an end once we master the art.. This depends on an individual’s power of understanding and doing things in a much precise manner..

The kind of work that we(the hard workers :P) do these days are ought to get ourselves placed in a much higher role, respect and remuneration. But the things that we get now are “WAY TO LESS” and what is the meaning of working hard for it..?

1 comment:

~Lady A~ said...

nice.. thought iwudnt know wat to say to it cos i havent experienced any of that cos im still inemployed.. but ya.. gud start on d bloggin business!